Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, July 06, 2006
9:39 PM


Embracing Change


Okay .. so I never could get my last template to set up properly .. now I don't know if I'll ever get this one to publish .. I'm on my third skin and this is just plan aggravating. If I ever get this one to set up, I may become quite resistant to change!*************************** Looks like success .. yea! .... hopefully the third time is the charm and we're back to our regularly scheduled programming. I'll be adding more WIP soon. In the meantime, stop and enjoy the flowers! Have a blessed day!


Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

You have done a great job. You are to be commended on your patience and endurance in setting up this beautiful site. Mom

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°