Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, July 15, 2006
9:40 PM


Ali's Norman



In addition to the heart blocks last week, I found myself making another "thinking of you" project for my friend Alikat. Losing afurkid sure breaks your heart. I started off making a small block and ended up turning it into a quiltlet. Here's my tribute to little dude that will be winging it's way across the pond next week. (Hey Ali, if you're peeking in - keep an eye on your mail and this time I'll make sure there is plenty of packing although there are no beads!)... The pattern for this cat was provided free on-line by www.sundropdesigns.com

Labels:


Link

Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

Peeping in and crying. Gina, I can't believe you made that for me, I am so touched. Its been a rough weekend, Mike was downloading pics from his camera and forgot he had ones on from the week before Norman went and of course there was me and the Little dude, had me in floods as I still can't believe he is gone. Thank you so much and I will be keeping my eye on the mailman for sure
((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

I am so blessed to have you in my life.
x

By Blogger Alikat, at Sunday, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°