Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, June 18, 2006
8:15 PM


Like mother, like daughter




Not only do I see more of my mannerism's and not always great habits in my darling daughter each day, but it's starting to feel as though I'm looking into the mirror of my past. This is a charcoal drawing of me when I was eleven. I put it up against a picture of my daughter at six and 1/2 and the likeness is remarkable. I've been calling her "mini-me" for awhile ... looks like that name might stick. What do you think?


Your thoughts?

4 comments

4 Comments:

Well, you know what I think! She is you that's for sure. And you're both gorgeous.
Love you.
Bohunkus

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 19, 2006  

Wow Gina, the resemblance is uncanny. Way cool! What a cutie too!

By Blogger Ann Frischkorn and Amy Sandrin, at Wednesday, June 21, 2006  

oh yeah, she looks just like you. Bet your mum can really see it.

By Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's), at Friday, June 23, 2006  

Gina.....the charcoal is of your daughter, right??? All teasing aside....wow! You little one is a real mini-you!

By Blogger Unknown, at Friday, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°