Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, February 23, 2006
10:19 PM


Cowboy quilt



My kids all love to snuggle in quilts. I made the cowboy quilt for my middle guy ... my child for a variety of reasons that I call my heart child. He is so rough and tumble and 100% boy. This was a pattern or a cowboy that I just fell in love with. The boots are all of different fabrics. The cowboy has a variety of fabrics and textures. The jeans were actually a pair of my sons that could not be patched another time. The quilting is in matching threads so doesn't show up too well in photos but has snakes, his name and other fun "boy" stuff in it. The boots and cowboy are hand applique with machine piecing in the borders and machine quilting.

Labels:



Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°